Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to you and your family and we hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  

I want to apologize for the lack of postings the last several weeks - in addition to the normal hustle and bustle of the holidays, I had some major back issues.  So while I was in Boston for the holidays, I finally said "uncle" and gave in and had a necessary medical procedure on my back.  As a result, and much to my dismay, I was unable to spend anytime on the computer (not an easy task for me) as most of you can imagine.....

But I'm pleased to say that I am finally feeling better and look forward to getting back to blogging and teaching...

We hope you will enjoy this little break and we look forward to seeing all of you who are currently taking classes - back when classes resume next week - and it will be week 7 of the current series...

For those of you who are planning to take the next series that will begin the week of February 11th and continue into May (with breaks in February and April during school vacations)..

So enjoy the "refreshing" weather and stay warm... and if you have a topic for our blog or for a class that we should do, I'd love to hear from you...so email me anytime: cherie_houston@hotmail.com

No comments: